Media & Articles
For other current International Fertility Law Group news and articles, please visit our Blog HERE
ARTICLES BY RICH VAUGHN
- Family Advocate Client Manual, Summer 2019, Vol. 41, No.1 “Assisted Reproduction Technology Law: 10 FAQS” by Richard B. Vaughn
- Family Law Quarterly Fall 2018: Of Parents and Nonparents, in Two Acts: The UPA and UNCVA, Vol. 2, No. 3 December 2019, “UPA (2017): An Improvement—Except Where Genetic Surrogacy Is Concerned,” by Richard B. Vaughn
- Gay Parents to Be, July 19, 2018, “Surrogacy Unpacked by Fertility Law Attorney, Rich Vaughn”
- Family Advocate ABA, Vol 39, No. 4 (Spring 2017), “The Modern Family: Why the 2002 UPA Needs Updating” by Richard B. Vaughn and Steven H. Snyder
- Seedling Quarterly, Issue 10, August 2017, "First LGBT Love, Then Same-Sex Marriage…But Where’s the Best State to Fill the Baby Carriage? Navigating the Legal Maze for LGBT Intended Parents and Surrogacy," by Richard Vaughn, published by Society for Ethics in Egg Donation and Surrogacy (SEEDS)
- The State Bar of California Family Law News: Issue 1, 2017; Vol. 39, No. 1, “The Family Lawyer’s Guide To Assisted Reproduction Law in 2016,” by Richard Vaughn
- SciTech Lawyer, Vol. 1, No. 4, Summer 2016, "Ending Border Battles: ABA Resolution on International Surrogacy," by Richard B. Vaughn
- SciTech Lawyer, Vol. 1, No. 4, Summer 2106, “ABA Model Act Governing AssistedReproductive Technology Agencies,” by Richard B. Vaughn
- SciTech Lawyer, Vol. 1, No. 4, Summer 2016, “Wishes Granted: The Science Between HIV-Positive Dads and Their HIV-Negative Kids,” by Richard B. Vaughn, Ann A Kiessling, and John Weltman
- ABA Family Law Section, 2016 Fall CLE Conference, October 19-22, 2016, Quebec City, Quebec, Canada, “I Get Delirious: How a sudden change in an ART client’s relationship can leave your mind spinning,” by Dean J. Hutchison, Esq., Circle Surrogacy, Ltd., and The Weltman Law Group, and Richard B. Vaughn, Esq., International Fertility Law Group Inc.
- International Family Law Journal, Issue 2, 2016, Advising families considering or involved in multi-jurisdictional egg donation and surrogacy arrangements in the US: ethical and safe practices
- Whittier Journal of Child and Family Advocacy, Vol. 15, No. 1, Spring 2016, "The Complexities of International ART: 10 Must-Knows About International ART Clients," by Richard B. Vaughn
- Family Law Review, Vol. 3/3, August 2013, "International Family Law"
- American Journal of Fertility Law, September 2011, "Advising “Non-Traditional Families” in Multi-Jurisdictional Surrogacy Arrangements"
- FertilityAuthority.com, July 14, 2010, NFLC Column: "Considering Future Contact with Your Egg Donor"